Cat
I used to be able to encircle my thigh with my hands, not quite touching, but only an inch gap...that was several years ago! It's amazing how you change. How the body changes. Granted I don't want to be that little again, it blows me away to know I was so tiny!! I mean crazy tiny, I had a mad metabolism!!

So I'm thinking, I need to set myself a goal. A realistic goal mind you. So, I'm thinking 10lbs by summer would be nice. Nothing drastic I realize, but doable. Baby steps! Baby steps! That's my short term goal. I'd like to lose another 10-20 over the summer, (as I figure I'll be far more active). I'd love to be down 30 by the end of the year. Thirty pounds is my ultimate loss goal.

It is amazingly cold! Alright, alright, it has been far colder this winter, but to go from 61 one day to 20 the next is really incredulous!! How does one function like this?? Supposedly it'll be warmer for a bit. I love to imagine summer and all that it entails, but it's so hard to do so when dealing with the current craziness that is the weather! I can't make heads nor tails of it.

You know, when I was little it was March was either in like a lion & out like a lamb or vice-versa. That would mean, we've begun quite lamb-like. So we're to expect the lion?? It seemed to work that way when I was a child...I can't help but hope for more lamb!! After all, I believe we've already been experiencing April showers a tad early!!

Keep those fingers crossed & thoughts warm!!


0 Responses