Anonymous
Okay, so I've remodeled the look of my blog & am starting "anew"...well sort of. I'm keeping my few previous entries & going with it. I've been putting off posting this for some time, waiting for the right time. To have everything in order, to have nothing being neglected or overlooked as I steal a few moments away to type. I realize, it's just not going to happen, so I'll begin.

I had once hoped to carry this into a sort of food blog, nothing gourmet mind you, just me. I don't have time for that. I so wish I did. I do cook & love to cook, but my adventures aren't as frequent as I had hoped. Most of our meals are really aren't awe inspiring as I find so many others to be.

While admitting I don't have the time I wish I did for cooking, I'm still going to cook, (after all, we do have to eat!) and post what I can or feel might be an interest to someone. Or, I'll post for my own future reflections.

So, this is me. Here I am. Muddling my way through with my husband and kids carving out our little niche. There will be some cooking, some crafts, some of everything I find along my way...and basically, well, there will be me!
1 Response
  1. Michelle Says:

    Hey Cat! Love the new blog layout!

    Had a hard time finding your blog. Couldn't find an email to contact you but you left a message on my blog about HBinFive. Please email me at ms dot bigblackdog at gmail dot com with name, blog URL and email address and I'll send you some information.

    Michelle